Advanced Container Technology to be Utilized for Collaboration Across Organizational and Classification Enclaves
DeciSym and Sylabs have been awarded an investment tender launched by the Test Resource Management Center (TRMC) Test & Evaluation/Science & Technology (T&E/S&T) Program Office in collaboration with the Chief Digital and AI Office (CDAO). The tender was granted after participating in a cyber round-robin to improve Department of Defense (DoD) cyber testing practices and procedures. The round-robin was piloted through Tradewind, an organization designed to accelerate the adoption of artificial intelligence/machine learning, digital, and data analytics solutions throughout the DoD.
- Develop a mechanism to integrate cyber test results with real-world observed activities or other types of system performance testing.
- Develop a universal mechanism to quantify the efficacy of a cyber test or to quantify the readiness for a system to be tested.
- Develop a mechanism to measure the return on investment for cyber testing.
- Develop a mechanism to promulgate test results to the Test and Evaluation (T&E) community and the broader DoD community.
- Develop a mechanism to promulgate the specific cyber TTP test vectors that were used during testing, so they may be reused by other testers and organizations.
- Tactical commanders can use perspectives to understand mission readiness for specific Operation Plans (OPLANS) in the context of the cyber risks, current threats, test results, and mitigations. Analytic results will display confidence in the information. Operators can use these perspectives to provide feedback.
- DoD leadership can use perspectives to gain a holistic understanding of the largest operational cyber risks to the warfighter and identify future test and event requirements. Leadership can use these perspectives to provide feedback.
- T&E leadership can use perspectives to gain insight on the efficacy of a particular test event, or the effectiveness of the use of test resources.
- T&E personnel can use perspectives to plan and execute T&E events more efficiently.
- Acquisition program and T&E leadership can use perspectives to reevaluate the efficacy of tests previously conducted when new threat intelligence information is available and determine the potential need for new testing.
- Acquisition program leadership can use perspectives to view the efficacy of a test on one of their systems, get information on anticipated test costs for new systems, analytics on the Return On Investment (ROI) on a particular test or a series of tests, and gain insights into components and subcomponents architectures and a design pattern’s ability to meet DoD cyber requirements.
- Intelligence practitioners can use perspectives to gain insights into threats and trends discovered across the DoD Systems Under Test (SUTs) and components to enhance intel reporting, derive new key intelligence questions, and inform acquisition and defensive cyber operations.
- Intelligence practitioners can use perspectives to gain insights into the use of intel provided for a particular SUT, component, or test and get feedback on threat reporting gaps.
- Authorizing officials can use perspectives designed for them to gain more comprehensive insights into test coverage and DoD cyber‐related requirements, including Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Cyber Survivability Endorsement requirements, and Service unique needs(e.g., NAVY CYBERSAFE).
Join Our Mailing List
SingularityCE 4.0: Bridging HPC Performance with Enterprise Flexibility via OCI Interoperable Containers
Discover how SingularityCE 4.0 by Sylabs bridges the gap between high-performance computing and enterprise needs. Experience seamless OCI interoperability and enhanced GPU support.
Sylabs Partners With Carahsoft to Deliver Advanced Software Container Technology Services to the Public Sector
Advanced Container Technology to be Utilized for Collaboration in Sensitive Government SettingsSylabs, the global leader in providing professional tools and services for high performance container technologies, is pleased to announce its partnership with Carahsoft...
Singularity Enterprise 2.3 supports both OCI and SIF, expanding the user base and making High Performance Computing more accessible for enterprise organizations.