For users of high performance computing (HPC) systems who run mission-critical data science, artificial intelligence, and compute-driven analytics, SingularityPRO offers defined product life cycles, long-term support, compliance & risk management.
Organizations today need the flexibility to package their HPC applications and libraries in one scalable container that can be moved to different systems/hardware environments without breaking. The Singularity container runtime offers:
- Mobility of compute
- Validated data integrity
- Trusted Dev-ops workflows
- Compatibility with existing container ecosystem
- Native support for resource managers, IB, GPUs, parallel FS, and more
The Open Source Challenge
Organizations with mission-critical applications require stability, long-term support, and customized functionality not offered with open-source software (OSS).
SingularityPRO comes with enterprise grade support, backporting of security and bug fixes, packaged binaries, custom PRO plugins, and SBOM with each release.
Benefits of Going PRO
Easy to Use
Whether you’re a just learning to code, or an experienced developer, SingularityPRO helps you leverage software containers to get work done.
Stable and Secure
With back-ported security patches and bug fixes, SingularityPRO provides feature stability while keeping your compute environment secure.
Whether your containers are stored in an OCI container registry, the Sylabs Cloud, or Singularity Enterprise, they’re compatible with SingularityPRO.
Leverage the latest high performance hardware to accelerate your workflow. With built in support for GPUs and high speed interconnects, SingularityPRO has you covered.
Our enterprise-grade support gets you the help you need, whenever you need it. Get connected with the team that leads the development of the project.
Singularity provides a single universal on-ramp from laptop, to supercomputer, to cloud.
Users of singularity can build applications on their desktops and run hundreds or thousands of instances—without change—on any public cloud.
- Support for data-intensive workloads – The elegance of Singularity’s architecture bridges the gap between HPC and AI, deep learning/machine learning, and predictive analytics.
- A secure, single-file-based container format – Cryptographic signatures and an encrypted root filesystem ensure trusted, reproducible, and validated software environments during runtime and at rest.
- Mobility – Use standard file and object copy tools to transport, share, or distribute a Singularity container. Any endpoint with Singularity installed can run the container.
- Compatibility –Designed to support complex architectures and workflows, Singularity is easily adaptable to almost any environment, OCI containers can be used as a source for a SIF container and OCI can be directly run from Singularity.
- Simplicity –If you can use Linux®, you can use Singularity, it is easy to use the hardware’s underlying GPU and network interconnects.
- Security – Singularity blocks privilege escalation inside containers by using an immutable single-file container format.
- Enterprise-grade features –Leverage Singularity Enterprise’s Container Library, Remote Builder, and Keystore.
Interested in SingularityPRO?
Please fill out the form below to schedule a discovery call with one of our solution specialists.